Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do you have a book you want me to review or recommend me one?

I would be happy to know. After the finals that ends in early June I got plenty of time to catch up readingbooks (my fave things to do), so if you are a writer and want someone to review, I'm sure I can do that or have you read an amazing book and want me to read and review it as well, please, let me know. I would be happy to hear from you.

My blog is a little quiet now 'cause of the finals. So I don't read a lot now and don't have time to update my blog so much, but it doesn't mean that I have quit blogging. I'm gonna update it more often when I have more sparetime after the stupid, stupid finals. (I rather want to read books:)

But in the meantime, I would be happy to hear from you. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)