Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunny Sunday


I'm not a fan of summer or the sun. Fall is my fave time of the year. After days with raining lately, today it's sunny and warm. I'm bored while I'm studying for my finals so I thought what the hell. I wanted to draw something on the computer for fun and ended up with this. Very childish, I know. But reading for finals are so boring that I always make up excuses for breaks from the reading ...

And while I'm reading or at least trying I'm listening to my new fave song lately. Voices by Godsmack. I've never really been a fan of Godsmack but for some reason I have listened to them a lot lately and I just like them more and more and Voices is a great song. Both the music and the lyric. You can listen to it here. It's a great song!

Have a sunny Sunday everyone. I'm enjoying the sun indoors while reading haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)