Friday, June 3, 2011

Since I'm reading The Dead Zone. Here is the movie score.

I know this blog is about books but since I don't have time to write any reviews these days (man I miss it but I will later in June) but I don't want this blog to stay dead even though I'm busy with the stupid finals and stuff. But since I'm reading The Dead Zone by Stephen King I began thinking about the movie. I have never read the book before but seen the movie several times with the amazing Christopher Walken. It's a really good movie. I definitely recommend it even if you are a Stephen King fan or not. When reading to finals and reading books I'm the kind of person who must listen to music while I'm reading.

So I went to YouTube to see if I could find The Dead Zone Score there and I did and I had completely forgotten how beautiful the score was so I thought I should share it with you. It's a masterpiece and gives me the goosebumps.

I think 1:19 is very, very beautiful. Gives me goosebumps every time. This is a great score and it fits to the movie really well.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)