Thursday, August 4, 2011

Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard - Secrets are fun!


 My Rate: ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ (7/10 Skulls)

Original Title: Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3)
Norwegian Title: Perfekt
Written by: Sara Shepard
Genre: mystery, suspense
Written for: YA
Pages: 298
Publisher: Harper Teen

Published: 2007
Published in Norway: 2010
My copy: 2008 (Paperback)
Norwegian Publisher:
Gyldendal
I read it: July 24 - July 31, 2011
Source: Bought

 Back of the Book

IN ROSEWOOD, PENNSYLVANIA,

FOUR PERFECT – LOOKING

GIRLS AREN’T NEARLY AS PERFECT AS THEY SEEM.



Aria can’t resist her forbidden ex.

Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can’t keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it’s hard keeping all of the their secrets to myself. They better do as I say … or else!



- A


Secrets will be revealed sooner or later ....

The girls gets more and more confused by the messages from the anonymous person signed A. The cryptic messages comes more often and now it seems it's more threats behind them than before. It feels like each of the girls gets trapped in a spiderweb and doesn't have a chance to get away. A can be anyone and anywhere. And when A begins to get really cruel by sending text messages to other peoples about them as well things gets easily out of control. What has Emily, Aria, Spencer and Hanna has to do to make an end of it all? And these days they also hear a rumour about there is a stalker in Rosewood. Is it the same person who sends them the mysterious messages or is it someone else?

After each book I notice that my shoulders is getting closer and closer up to my ears. For some reason I get very nervous and just expect the worst thing to happen. I can't help it but to feel sorry for these girls who gets creepy and cruel messages from mysterious A and sometimes their problems turns kind of wash over me. Sometimes I have to look over my shoulders to make sure of that no one observes me. If someone do that, I must apologize to that person. If someone spies on me the audience will get very bored 'cause my life is far from exciting. The person won't miss a thing. And I must admit when I sometimes get a text message on my phone I assume it to be from A even though I'm just fooling myself. But that's what the books do. They give you uneasy feelings. I can't help but to wonder: What would I do if I were one of the girls to get out of the mess?

Perfect is the third book in the series and the excitement is still holding up! The first book was kind of a boring start in a way but the books just gets better and better. Other reviewers of the books thought the ending of this book was pretty shocking. I didn't think it was cause I saw it coming and I was pleased that some of my suspicious has been right. And even though I didn't get shocked I was really looking forward to read the next book. I'm already halfway and I have a feeling that I must get the other four books as well! I'm curious about how it all will end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)