Monday, December 13, 2010

So, why do I love to read?



When I was a little girl there was always someone reading aloud to me. Since then I've always loved books and when I finally could read myself I was thrilled. I read the one book after the other. During the days and in bed before I went to sleep. As I got a little older the GOOSEBUMPS came to the stores and I was sold! I immidiately became a HUGE fan of R.L Stine and read every single Goosebumps books. Does anyone remember them? I even watched the tv-show even though the books was wayyyy better. I even got the Goosebumps today since those are the books that really got me into reading. I also read few of the Fear Street books but after book number six or something, bookstores in Norway didn't publish them anymore cause I don't think they sold much of them (to my surprise cause they were good books as well). So after Goosebumps I wanted more horror books so I started to read Dean Koontz, Stephen King (my fave writer). So ever since then I've been a big fan of horror books. And even though horror books are my fave genre, I try to read other books too instead of reading the same genre all the time. So, thanks to the Goosebumps series I got great interest in books! And now I try to read as often I can each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)