Sunday, December 19, 2010

What's your fave Goosebumps book?


Last time I was talking about Goosebumps. Lately I've been in a Gossebumps mood. I don't know why. I've read the series only one time and now, for the first time in 15 years I'm reading them again. I've come to book four so far. As I'm reading this fantastic series again...I wonder...what is your fave Goosebumps book and tell me why. Hope you take your time to leave a comment:)

This is my fave:

The Werewolf of Fever Swamp


And why I like this book so much is not because of all the werewolf, vampire, Twilight shit (I hate Twilight and Stephenie Meyer). I've been a huge fan of The Werewolf of Fever Swamp and werewolves in years, long time before SM came with her bullshit. The Werewolf of Fever Swamp is thrilling, exciting and addicting. And I remember how suprised I was at the end of the book. So now I can't wait to get to number 14 again to read this amazing book! Just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)