Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!





Well, it's not too late to say that?! Haha. I almost forgot to make a post and wish you all a Happy Easter. In Norway there's a tradition that started many, many years ago that readers and tv/movie lovers watch and read a lot of crime/detective books. I don't know how and when that tradition happened here but Easter is not just about religion here but crime books and crime tv-shows is a phenomena in this holiday. It's been like that in many years and I've heard about other countries, especially in Scandinavia, they are beginning that tradition too. That they read crime books and watch crime tv-shows. I read a lot of crime books (not just in Easter but all year) Crime and horror books is what I read the most.

This Easter I'm reading Blacklands by Belinda Bauer and I've got halfway through. I love it so far. It's dark and strange. I won't tell more before I write the review when I'm done reading the book. But the book has impressed me so far.

What book are you reading this holiday?

Hope you'll read a book or two and let me know what you're reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)