Thursday, June 2, 2011

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge







This challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen.

(I love that cassette picture. So cute and I remember those times:) I did a lot of reading while growing up but never enough. I was joining several book clubs and read many of those books and books that I bought at the book store. But I admit I haven't read all the books that I got from the 80s and 90s so this challenge gives me a pretty unique chance to do something about it. I didn't read a lot myself in the 80s. I was born in 83 but I remember several books that my parents read to me before going to sleep.

In the 90s I got more and more interested in books and got really hooked when I was reading myself. I read a lot Nancy Drew books, Agatha Christie and was a huge fan of Goosebumps. series by R. L Stine. Other than that I read a lot of crime novels.

There are still unread ya books from the 80s and 90s in my house which I haven't read yet - but would like to and now I can finally do something about it. That's why I'm signing up (even though I'm joining several challenges before) but reading challenges is a fun thing, right?

So this challenge is about read as many YA books I can that were published in 80s and 90s. This sounds fun. I haven't planned which books I'm gonna read yet 'cause I'm not sure which books I have from that time but I just take it as it comes (as usual). If you wanna sign up to this challenge yourself. Just go to The Book Vixen for more info and rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)