Friday, July 22, 2011

The Shining with...uhm...bunnies....


A good facebook and also blogfriend of mine sent me a funny link today. I don't only like books but movies as well. Especially horror movies. I don't know why but I've always had a weakness for horror movies all my life. I'm definitely NOT a person who loves to see romantic comedies. No way!

My fave horror movie is The Shining. I know it's a love/hate movie. I love it 'cause I always discover something new in the movie every time I watch it. Jack Nicholson is my fave actor and he is brilliant as Jack Torrance! And it's something about the concept that always gives me chills.

But here is a funny rabbit The Shining version that does the important movie scenes with only a few seconds. It's a must see! Enjoy!

Thanks for the link by the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)