Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#2)


A meme hosted by Book Journey.

Last week I finished:



M is for magic by Neil Gaiman and Tempting Fate by Nora Roberts.

I haven't written reviews for any of them yet but hopefully it will be up soon. I have just been too lazy to write reviews lately. Sorry about that....


This week I started reading: Die for me by Amy Plum. 

I've had it on my shelf since beginning of June but I've been too afraid to open it 'cause the cover is gorgeous and I've heard good things about it. I was afraid I was having too high hopes that I almost didn't dare to open the book. How I like it you'll get to know later;)


And another one I'm reading this week is You're next by Gregg Hurwitz.

I haven't heard about that author before but he is compared to Harlan Coben which is a good sign 'cause I'm a big fan of his thrillers so I thought this should be good. I never get tired of thrillers.


 Other books I plan to read this week (if there's enough time...) I hope to get through Fallen by Lauren Kate.

It's gonna be a lot of romance books this month since I'm way behind the summer romance reading challenge hosted by Book Chick City. It started June 1 and ends September 30 but as usual I always think I have plenty of time to read books and do things in the last minute. I hope to manage this challenge even though romance is not my fave genre.

Have you read any of the books and what do you think?


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)