Saturday, October 1, 2011

Darker Times!




 October has always been my fave month of the year!

Why?

'Cause then the sun finally starts to go away (to my amazement it's still here. Why is it like summer when it's usually starting to get cold this time of the year?!) But it will go away eventually. 
I love the darkness even though I'm afraid of it (Does it make sense at all?)

It's just that October is the scariest month of the year and I love scary stuff like horror movies, ghost/horror stories, horror books and even black metal. Everything that has to do with horror. I'm a sucker when it comes to horror. It's always been like that since I was a little girl who saw The Nightmare on Elm Street (the original) for the very first time). Freddy Krueger scared me and I wanted to see more movies like that and ever since that time I've been all about horror. 

And I do love horror books as well so I've been saving books to read them this October. It's books that I've been wanting to read in a long time so I hope I will have many free reading moments this moments as well to enjoy my horror books. I'm probably sick but I just don't get tired of horror. It's just a big part of me. I love evil creatures, night creatures, the dark atmosphere and getting scared (even though it happens rarely as I get older). I really miss the feeling of being so scared that I just have to sleep with the lights on. So I hope that will happen during this month.

So, I hope you are just as excited as me about October. And I have changed my background from very white to dark. We are going in darker times, so why not?

Like the author of the Goosebumps series (R.L Stine) says: Have a scary day, everyone:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)