Saturday, March 17, 2012

The blog is not dead

It's not just been that active. The reasons are many. Earlier this year I got a bit tired of blogging. So I decided to focus more on my Norwegian blog instead of both. And there's been a lot to do at work (not to mention I have to get up at 5 am from Mon-Fri. Which is a bit harsh 'cause that's still nighttime for me...Anyway, the only book I'm gonna review from late last year is Anna dressed in blood by Kendare Blake and then I'm gonna review the books I'm reading now instead of giving books I read many months ago and review them now. I don't have patience or time to do that. So after Anna dressed in blood review I will concentrate on giving reviews of books I'm currently reading.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon! Stay tuned to read my review of Anna dressed in blood which will be updated this weekend! Yay!

Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment:-)